Friday 12 August 2011

Third Time Lucky?

This is my third attempt at a blog. I'm hoping that it's the charm. Fuck it, I know it is. I can feel it in my little toe and when I feel something in my little toe, I know it's gonna be good.

So why am I, The Duchess, attempting to blog once again? Here's the deal... I recently starting tweeting and I'm terrified that I lose the ability to write in more than 140 characters. And so I will rant, rave and expel all the bullshit I have stored inside my brain, uncensored. If you don't like it, move along, you have no business here.

Let me start off by saying that I work at a bank, and I'm very much the odd one out. I'm "rock 'n' roll" while others are conservative corporates, although in the real sense of rock 'n' roll, I'm actually not so out there. But hey, if you're waist deep in conservative, anything can be considered "that crazy rock 'n' roll lifestyle". But hey, I like being the odd one out. I don't give a shit what people think any more. I don't hide who and what I am and I'm happy that way.

Secondly, I don't particularly like people. I think most people are stupid and stupidity annoys me. Example, one of our newest employees, let's call her the 'Potamus, was going on about how pens disappear from desks, blah, blah, blah... It's an open plan office, people are shit-heads and take stuff that doesn't belong to them. Lock your shit up and shut the fuck up. So 'Potamus says that we should ask security to check the footage from the cameras to see who's been at our desks. HUH???? Sure we have cameras, but only in the reception areas!!! As she says it, she points to the sprinklers on the ceiling *trying so hard not to laugh out loud at her stupidity as I type this* Yeah. She thought that the sprinklers and smoke detectors were cameras. See what I mean? Stupid people. I have no time for that.

Thirdly, and this may have been noticed already, I swear. A lot. If it offends, move along. And don't get your panties in a knot if you catch your kid reading this. You're a parent. Do your fucking JOB and don't pass the buck. I won't get started on my little rant regarding the lack of parenting. Not yet, anyway.

I may post on a regular basis. I may even post more than once a day. But there may be times where I am silent for a long time. That is when my life is going supremely well and I have nothing to bitch about.

So now you know.

This is me.

This is my blog.

Fuck yeah.

Music: Black Pimpin' Jesus - The Devil's Gospel

Mood: It's the weeeeeeekend, baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment