Wednesday 14 March 2012

Seriously Demotivated

There was so much drama at work yesterday and it left me really upset. We have been instructed to not share any of our work with anyone outside of our department. Within hours of receiving that instruction, we received two requests from two different people. I feel that it puts me in a very awkward position. I used to work with those people and now there's something fishy going on and I don't like it. Even Susi has changed - I thought she was a good friend, hell, we were even going to get a place together, but now she's very distant.

This morning, I was actually still so upset by yesterday, that I seriously considered not going to work. I wanted to send my boss a message, telling him that I'm just not going and then switching my phone off. I haven't felt so demotivated in a very long time. I hate it when things happen and I'm given instructions which I am supposed to follow blindly. I need to know what is happening. I feel lost.

So I have decided that today I am going to work on something else. And hopefully it will take my mind off things.

No comments:

Post a Comment