Tuesday 13 March 2012

Time for Cute Things!

Our phones at the office have died a sudden death, so I think it is now time to blog. And I want to show off some cute things I found on one of my favourite sites called Must Have Cute

Enjoy!

Nothing quite like brightly coloured cupcakes to put a smile on my face!


More brightly coloured cupcakes!


This looks like chocolatey delicious heaven!


More brightly coloured cupcakes!


Very happy chocolate biscuits! Yummy!


And more brightly coloured cupcakes!


A giraffe tea-pot? Why not?


Boston Terrier salt and pepper shakers.... Reminds me of the Nige!


Because condiments are better when shot!


A yellow submarine tea strainer thingy.... I like!!


A happy star pillow.... Can't help but smile when I look at it!


One of the cutest purses I have ever seen!


Cookie parcel! Yes please!


Back to the cupcakes.... Yummy yum yum!


So I've decided that one day, when I get married, my wedding cake will look like this....


More beautiful cupcakes!!


And beautiful teeny-tiny cupcakes too!!!


Gingerbread cupcake men :)


And the perfect aprons for baking those beautiful cupcakes....


Awesome doggie book-ends!


The last of the cupcakes... Promise!!


I want me some elephant pillows!


I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I'll admit, this bag is pretty cool!


1 comment: