Thursday 15 March 2012

Stylishly Freezing

It's cold, it's raining and I'm looking fabulous again.... At least I'm freezing my ass of in style!

It was actually a fresh, delightful morning in Pretoria when I left the house, but it's been raining since I arrived in Joburg. Perfect day to have stayed in bed, surrounded by my kitties, watching movies and reading my book.



I know, I know, it's fluffy ChickLit, but I'm loving it. It's light and fluffy enough to not get me depressed but it's serious enough to not bore me.

But instead of having a rainy day in bed, I am at work. Bleh.... I'm not in the mood today. I'm just feeling very annoyed with everything around me today. I feel like a Queen Bitch.

I'm just going to sit here, very quietly and hopefully people will forget that I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment