Thursday 12 July 2012

It's Happening...

My life is finally starting to work out the way I need it to. We were told of our out-of-cycle increases today, which will come into effect this coming payday. With this increase, I will start saving money every month in order to put down a deposit on a car. I plan on having a car by March or April of next year. Then after that, I will be saving some more money in order to get my own flat. Also, I will need to buy a few things for my flat, like curtains, a fridge, a TV and a couch. I would like to be moving in April of the following year.

It has taken me a year to heal from the events of last year. In the last few months, I have been making plans as to how I am going to go about in rebuilding my life, in replacing the possessions I lost, like my car and my home. Now I finally have a timeline.

I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment