Thursday 12 July 2012

Things Are Happening...

There are tears at the office today. Not mine. The "bad apple" here at the office was crying earlier. There has been talk that she is on her way out. I am trying to stay away from the drama, even though I would like to know what's going on. But I will be strong and stay away.

I have started on a healthy eating spree. It's for a number of reasons... First is that I want to lose a bit of weight. Next, I want to save a bit of money. And thirdly, I am so bored of all the food choices I have around me at the office. So I am packing a healthy lunch every day. Today I have some chicken, some Pro-Vita's, some cheese, fruit and a yoghurt. So far, so good!

I woke up at three this morning to the sounds of cats fighting. Even my cats were upset by it. They were on the window sill, growling softly while all the commotion was happening outside. I looked out the window but couldn't see anything. And then obviously, it took me a long time to get back to sleep! When I finally got up for work this morning, I was convinced it was Friday. It was very disappointing to find out that it's only Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment