Friday 14 October 2011

Finally Friday!!!!

It's finally Friday... I'm so glad the week is over!!! Myabe it's just me, but this week has felt incredibly long. I'm so glad it's over! And only one week until payday too! I'm so freakin' broke right now, I can't go out even if I wanted to!!

By the looks of things, I'll be moving into my bedroom tomorrow afternoon. First thing tomorrow morning, I'll be cleaning the carpet and then I'll have to give it a chance to dry properly before I move my stuff in. I can't wait!!! I've been without a bedroom for too long! And then I reckon I'm just going to lie in my bed and watch movies tomorrow night. Or listen to music. Or read. Or sleep. Or all of the above! It's going to be so nice to share a room with my kitties as well! Peter Pan didn't like having them in the bedroom when we got the flat, so I have not had the opportunity to spend lots of quality time with them in years! I'm hoping that they start warming up to me a little. They have been quite upset with me with all the moving and changes that they've had to go through the last few months. I don't blame them. They don't understand. My poor kittiebabies!!!

I really don't feel like working today... Really. I feel like chatting to work friends, like bumming around and doing nothing at all. I don't feel like being in front of my computer all day, raping my eyes. I'd rather be outside, on a blanket, under a tree.

Oh yes, it's Bosses Day today. And of course the creepy McCreeepy, brown-nosing team surprised their boss with a massive bunch of flowers and made a big hoo-ha about it. Well, my boss is in Durban. And he's so awesome that he doesn't need to be reminded of it all the time.

Ok, well... That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment