Wednesday 26 October 2011

Mid-week...

It seems as though the heat has calmed down a little bit and I am very happy about that. Now all we need is some rain to wash away all the dust.

I sent him an email yesterday afternoon. There are a few things of his that I found when I was unpacking my stuff and I let him know that I have them. I asked him to please let me know how to go about in getting those things back to him. Part of me wants to see him agaion, to confirm that I am getting over him and that there is nothing left for us. But I am very aware of the possibility that he will not reply and I won't see him. And that is fine too. I sent that email out of common courtesy. That is all.

I was told at the office this morning that I am looking very good lately. Apparently I am more relaxed and looking healthy. That because I am more relaxed and healthy. There are few stresses in my life at the moment and I am taking better care of myself. I am eating well, sleeping well and grooming well. I am seeing myself in a more positive light and it shows. For the first time in a long time, I am feeling attractive. And it's not because there is someone telling me that I'm attractive. It's merely because I am believing it. Of course I still have days or moments where I doubt myself, but I am my own worst ciritic, so that is par for the course.

I have decided that I will be going to Cape Town for a few days over Easter next year and I am really looking forward to it. I have some good friends down there and it'll be great to go down there and enjoy myself. Also, because most of my department is now based in Cape Town, I will have more opportunities to go down there. Well, at least I hope I do. I am trying to get my boss to see the benefit of us having a team-building gathering in Cape Town. I'm sure I can get that organised!

I am planning on a quiet weekend this weekend. I can't really go shopping again. I spent a pretty penny on all kinds of nice goodies last weekend. It was something I hadn't done in ages, but it was so much fun! I think I might do some cleaning in my room, watch a few good movies and spend time with my kitties. I love having them in my room with me. Mika is always looking for attention from me and she is happy to lie next to me in bed and sleep. Frankie likes to watch me when I read at night. It's a little freaky, but so very sweet. She also likes to have conversations with me. Dime is still incredibly shy and nervous around me. But I am starting to see a slight change in him. He is starting to come out of his hiding place every evening when I am in the room. He doesn't get too close, but he'l watch me from a safe distance. I'm sure that he'll join the other two cats on the bed with me in no time.

Here are some photos of my babies.... I love them to bits!

Mika loves to look at the world from a different angle!


And she does it to be cute!


Frankie is a little lady. This is her normal sitting position. And her normal facial expression!


Frankie just likes to sit and watch the crazy huumans do their crazy things!


Dime is difficult to photograph because he's all black!!!


And flash makes his eyes look like lazers!! Plus he doesn't like it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment