Wednesday 12 October 2011

Russell Brand

He's a little bit mad but I think he's rather gorgeous!

My dad's philosophy was (and I think still is) that life is a malevolent force, which seeks to destroy you and you have to struggle with it. Only those who are hard enough will succeed. Most people get crushed, but if you fight, in the end life will go "Fucking hell. This one's serious. Let him through."


For me, happiness occurs arbitrarily: a moment of eye contact on a bus, where all at once you fall in love; or a frozen second in a park where it's enough that there are trees in the world.



I want to change the world, and do something valuable and beautiful. I want people to remember me before I'm dead and then even more afterwards.



Be led by your talent, not by your self-loathing; those other things just you just have to manage.



It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you.


No comments:

Post a Comment