Tuesday 11 October 2011

Two Pet Peeves in One Morning

All was going well this morning until the train got to Centurion and filled up with overly-perfumed people. I started sneezing like crazy and I could barely breathe. I like perfumes as much as the next girl, but there's no reason to fucking bathe in the stuff! One spritz is more than enough and it allows those that are slightly allergic to still be able to breathe.

Then on the bus, this HUGE woman throws herself onto the seat next to me, practically sitting on me and paying no attention to my rather loud "OW!!!" She didn't give a shit so I stopped giving a shit. I started playing Mudvayne at high volume and strategically placed my elbow in her fat fucking ribs. She got the message soon enough.

I'm just really fucking sick and tired of being sat on practically every day on the bus. I know I'm on the skinny side, but that doesn't entitle a fat motherfucker to half of my seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment