Monday 10 October 2011

Marilyn Monroe

A few quotes and pictures...

"All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same"


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, the you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best"



"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love"



"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"



"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"



"I don't forgive people because I am weak. I forgive them because I am strong enough to know that people make mistakes"





No comments:

Post a Comment