Monday 17 October 2011

The Truth Will Set You Free...

Apparently I wanted to marry him and have his babies and I was forcing him to change his ways.

Apparently I took furniture that we owned together and I refused to discuss it with him and demanded that I take it.

Apparently he wrote off HIS car last year.

None of this is true.

Those who know me will know this.

Those who believe him are not worth my time.

The truth is that I didn't know what I wanted, so I just went with the flow. His flow. All the time. I changed for him. I tried to be the person I thought he wanted. I was wrong. I should have been true to myself and left much earlier. I won't make that same mistake again.

Am I pissed off? Fuck yes.

I'm pissed off at myself for allowing myself to be fucked over.

And I'm pissed off with him for going right ahead.

And fuck the world if they think they can tell me to not be pissed off. I wasted three years on that fucking loser. I changed who I was for that idiot. I gave him everything and he just kept taking. And I let him.

I was there for him when he was fucking unemployed. I worked my ass off to keep a roof over his head and food in his belly and to clean and make a home while he just sat there, like a miserable loser. I allowed him to do sweet fuckall.

And the worst part is that when I needed him to step up and BE A MAN, he didn't.

All I needed was for him to be a fucking man. A real man.

He's just a boy with facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment