Monday 12 December 2011

Almost Done...

The year is almost over and I can't wait to go on leave for a couple weeks and just relax as much as is humanly possible! It's been a rough and crazy year and I'll be glad to see the end of it.

Yesterday, a group of us from work went to the Carnivore restaurant in Muldersdrift, close to Olwazini, for a Christmas lunch. It was a lot of fun and it was good to hang out with work friends outside of the office. I spent the night at Susi's house and we had a very girly sleep-over. Today we are all back at the office for our last four days of work. No one has energy any more and we are all ready to go on leave. We've all had a hectic year and we deserve a break!

So this morning, I checked my email and I got an email from the ex yesterday. It didn't go into my regular inbox, but rather to my spam box because I had deleted all his emails from my gmail. He says he hopes things are going well and that he just wanted to pop in to say hi. What the hell??? I don't get it. Why does he not just leave me alone? Was he feeling lonely and wanting me to pander to his fucking depression? I'm not going to reply. I have nothing to say to him. We have nothing to talk about, and I have no desire to see him, thank you very much. Ugh, he infuriates me.

And now I am going to go drink some tea to calm myself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment