Monday 19 December 2011

The Start of the Holidays...

The holidays started off quietly for me. I spent Friday watching the cricket on TV and it was very good. I had kind of given up on the Advocate, but he invited me to a braai at his place on Saturday with his friends and it was really nice. He has awesome friends and he made sure that I was comfortable and all that. I spent Sunday chilling at home. Same thing today. I might do some pool-side reading later. And the Christmas shopping will get done on Wednesday. I should start working on my PoE for my Assessor and Moderator course but I want to have a few days of relaxation before starting with that. Although, this morning I realised that I might not do anything at all.... Oh well. I'll just see how it goes.

I will make it my mission this week to get the house in the Christmas spirit. I'll put up the tree and get a few decorations up. My mom doesn't really like Christmas, but I do! I had even thought of doing some baking but it's a little too hot for that. But I'll probably take ove the kitchen a few times over the holidays. Yes. I think that's a good idea. I think I'll start looking at some recipes for inspiration. I really love cooking. It's fun!

Right. Time to relax some more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment