Thursday 8 December 2011

The Final Countdown!!!

In exactly one week, I will be sitting at my desk for the last day of work this year. And I can't wait!!! I am going to relax so hard, it's going to hurt!!!

So yesterday I got home and went to work on getting some rest. I went to bed early and got a lot of good sleep. As lovely as it was to sleep with someone on Wednesday night, I realise that I've gotten used to sleeping alone in my own bed! But that's not to say that I'm going to stick with sleeping alone in my own bed. The benefits of sharing a bed are very high. Hee hee, my muscles are quite sore still. But every time I feel that bit of hurt, I smile because of the reason behind it. I just can't describe it.... I'm happy. Simply happy and I don't care who knows it.

Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness and time for more relaxing! I'm supposed to go to a show at the State Theatre on Saturday, but I'll see how that goes. I just plan on being in as much of a vegetative state as possible!

However, if there is an invitation from a certain someone, I will gladly do that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment