Friday 9 December 2011

Rainy Day...

The rain has been coming down since last night. It's lovely! I would, however, prefer to be in bed instead of sitting at the office. This is not out-and-about weather!

We are trying to organise a private year-end function with a few select people at the office, but it is not going well. The chosen restaurant is too expensive for some people so moods are low. I did my part and sent through a long list of options, so now I will wait for them to decide.

I have decided to do my year in review entry soon. It means that I'll be looking back at everything that has happened, which may be a little draining. It'll take a few days to put together.

The weather report says that this rain is going to stay with us all weekend, so it is my plan to spend as much of it as possible asleep in my bed. Nice! Obviously, it would be nice to spend time with the Advocate, but it's not likely. But one can alwyas hope that he'll call and say that he's in town. I need to be patient. I don't want to find myself moving too fast into a relationship again. Slow and steady... That the plan.

I am really not in the mood to work today. I'm just yawning like crazy and thinking how nice it would be to be under my duvet! It's the perfect weather for doing a whole lot of nothing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment