Tuesday 13 December 2011

Three Days...

After much wine and some good sleep, I did the only thing that I could do to the ex's email. I deleted it. And now I am at peace.

This morning, the Gautrain was a complete nightmare and I got to work 15 minutes late. At first, we were told that the line between Sandton and Rosebank was not working and that there would be a bus service. Then the train stopped at Centurion for about 10 minutes and then again just before the Marlboro station. It was very annoying but I thought it would all be ok when the announcement came that the train would run to Rosebank after all as the problem had been fixed. Except that when we got to Rosebank, the bus to take us to town wasn't there and we had another 10 minute wait. Very, very frustrating!

The good part is that there are only 3 working days left and I can't wait! I can't remember the last time I was so excited about being on leave! I'm not even going anywhere.... I'm just going to be at home!!! It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment