Tuesday 17 April 2012

I'm Just Not That Into It...

It's another slow day for me today. The work keeps piling up but the brain does not want any part of it.

The reason behind it is that I'm annoyed.

I'm annoyed with CR, our training manager. She has messed up really badly at work. So badly, in fact, that all her responibilities have been taken away from her until further notice. So she comes to work every day and spends her day taking care of her personal issues. Which would be fine if she was quiet about it, but she isn't. It irritates me to see her and hear her. My friends and co-workers are working their assess off to clean up her mess, while she prances around acting as though she's done nothing wrong.

Then I'm kind of angry at my mom. She lost her shit at me on Saturday because I didn't want to go to the shops with her. And then she says some truly terrible things to me, things I'd rather not repeat. On Sunday, my dad made a braai and she was such a bitch to him, telling him that she found it all to be horrible. Then yesterday, on my sister's birthday, she says that she's not going to the birthday dinner my sister organised because she wasn't feeling well. Yeah, she can stay home and skip out on a family occassion, but I can't prefer to stay at home rather than go to the shops. Double standard much?

So my sister's birthday dinner, without my mother, went really well actually. A lot of my sister's friends came through and we all had a really good time. I'm actually rather glad my mother didn't go. She's always so awkward around people. She claims it's because she can't hear, but she has a hearing aid that she refuses to wear. She also claims that her English is bad. But I've heard her speak and it's just fine. But whatever. We had a good time without her.

So yes, I am annoyed. And that means that I am not working.

I almost wanted to stay home today, but I'd rather be at work, dealing with the shit here than at home, dealing with my mother.

All this stress is making me tired. Very, very, very tired.

Bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment