Monday 16 April 2012

Slow Start

Monday mornings are not easy for me at the best of times... Today is even worse for some reason. It seriously feels as though my brain has not yet woken up!

I got my new mattress yesterday and I was very happy. I lay on it for a little while in the afternoon and it felt great. But I didn't sleep well last night. Obviously I need to break the mattress in, but I was also struggling with controlling my temperature. First I was cold. Then I was too hot. Then cold again... So I spent the entire night fighting with the duvet, on and off and on and off... Not fun!!

I have so much work to do but my brain feels as though it's on permanent snooze!!! Hopefully the food I just had, along with my lovely Coke will help.

And today is my sister's birthday and we are all going out for dinner to celebrate. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment