Tuesday 10 April 2012

My Own Personal Easter

For the first time in many years, I celebrated Easter the way it was meant to be celebrated... In church. I went to church on Good Friday as well as on Easter Sunday. I used this holiday to put the past behind me for once and for all. I have forgiven God and I've forgiven the ex for everything that happened. I am still in the process of forgiving myself. That is proving to be the hardest. But it wil happen, I am confident of that.

It felt good to be in the church. I felt a great sense of relief. And yes, I cried after taking Communion on Sunday. It was very emotional.

Today I am back at work and I am not feeling well. I am going to the doctor this afternoon and I am hoping that I can start feeling better soon. I am going to take some work home with me when I leave this afternoon. I get the feeling that I will be booked off for a few days and I simply can't afford to leave all this work behind. There is just too much to do.

I just want to sit at my desk for the next few hours, very quietly and without anyone giving me any hassles. I want to curl up in a little ball, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment