Sunday 1 April 2012

A little bit of everything

It's been a while since I last wrote anything because I was away on a work thing.... Training and such. It was good to spend some time out of the office and with the rest of my team. But there is a lot of work to be done when I go back to the office tomorrow.


We got paid our bonuses this month and they were very good. I already had planned what to do with mine... A new bed, definately a mattress, probably a duvet and hopefully some pillows too. And then a new phone. Which I got yesterday. A Blackberry. It's taken me a long time to finally cave in and get a Blackberry (never mind the fact that it's the first time I've been able to afford a new phone in over 4 years). I'm taking my time in learning to use it. Everyone I know has a Blackberry so it'll be easy to pick up bits of info on how to use it from the people I know.


I've also done my fair share of shopping... Retail therapy is a wonderful thing when one gets to that time of year when memories come flooding to the front of the mind. I did a lot of crying this weekend and instinct wanted me to hide in my bedroom for the duration of the weekend. Luckily a stubborn mother is a blessing at times like these and she forced me to get up, get dressed and get going. And so I shopped. And yes... I felt better.


This evening I will be busy with straightening up my bedroom, which I haven't done yet this weekend. And then it's the beginning of the work week again. Luckily it's only a four-day week this week. Friday is Good Friday. Followed by Easter Monday, so the week after next is also a four-day week. Super awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment