Wednesday 25 April 2012

PMS Monster

It's been terrible this month.... The worst mood swings I've ever experienced. The weather isn't helping... It's cold, really cold and grey. I have had a headache for about 4 days straight and I am now getting really tired of it. My only comfort is sleep. I can't get enough.

I found out why the ex was having his little drama... First, one of his band members left his band. So it's all falling apart around him again. Apparently the reason behind it is the habits that they keep. Not good ones, obviously.

Also, his place was broken into on Saturday... Not really sure how it happened, as his flat is on the second floor. The only way they could have gotten in is through the front door.... Meaning that he left it unlocked. So, his fault, really.

So all his status updates were just a cry for attention.... Boo-hoo-hoo, look at me, my life sucks.

Yes, yes, it does and it's your own stupid fault.

I am going to my friend's husband's funeral tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it. But I have to be there.

Tomorrow night I am going to Cafe Barcelona for a Bruce Springsteen tribute. I'm going to need a happy vibe after the funeral.

My dad, sister and I might be going on a hike on Friday or Saturday. Should be fun.... Perhaps some sunshine and exercise will do me good. I feel as though I'm in a funk today.

For some reason, I am thinking a lot about my relationship.... Remembering things. It all happens very suddenly. I'll get a flash of a memory when I'm walking to the office or when I'm in the shower or watching tv... It disturbs me deeply. I don't like remembering - not the good times, not the bad times. I don't want to remember any of it. Perhaps it's because the cold weather reminds me of last year, when we broke up. And it's close to exactly a year since it all fell apart... I want it all to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment