Thursday 19 April 2012

A Really Long Week.... But Not...

It feels as though this week is extremely long. But Actually it isn't. It's just that we've had four-day weeks for the last two weeks, so a regular, five-day week feels longer than usual! April is a strange month, with all the public holidays!

So work is going along quite nicely now.... I was stressed to standstill the other day, but I got my groove yesterday and was able to do a week's worth of work in just a few hours.

There is still a manual that I need to complete but I'm waiting for information to be able to finish it.

I am so looking forward to the weeknd. I'm thinking of going for a whole lot of retail therapy.... Pretty things.... I want lots of pretty things!!! Seriously though, I'm in desperate need of some winter clothes. After cleaning out my closet last weekend, I realise that I have precious few clothes!!!

And hopefully the weather is a little cold and I can spend lots of time in my awesome bed! I've managed to break the mattress in quite quickly and now it's delightfully comfy! I love it!

It's so strange.... These days I am exhausted!!! I may have some energy in the morning, but by the time I get on the bus to start making my way home, I'm so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open! So when I get home, I usually just have dinner, maybe watch some TV and then go to bed. And I sleep right through the night! It's probably a part of that cycle I go through.... Sometimes I don't need much sleep, other times, I can't seem to get enough. Right now I'm going through the latter. I'm really looking forward to having that extra day to sleep late next weekend!

And now I need breakfast. I am rather hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment