Wednesday 29 February 2012

Cuteness to the Max!

The umbrella changes colour when it gets wet!


An email-inspired bag! Love it!


Chocolate cupcakes are always awesome, but these are almost too beautiful to eat!


Dark berries and cream.... Heavenly!


Hugs and kisses strawberries? Yummy!!!


Chocolate chip cookie sandwiches filled with strawberries and cream.... I just died there for a second!


The cutest chocolates around...


Flower shaped nail heads make DIY all pretty and girly!


An oriental rug mousepad.... I'd actually use a mousepad if I had one of these!


For the nerdy baby.... More like, for the baby of nerdy parents!


I'd like this panda bear poncho for my birthday please!


Pour some sugar into your tea like Def Leppard!


Is this not the cutest teacup??


No comments:

Post a Comment