Tuesday 14 February 2012

Keeping Busy...

I've been working my ass off today so I am now rather drained. It's been a good way to keep my mind off the fact that I have been ignored this Valentine's Day. It's a rather bitter pill to swallow.

I had thought that the Advocate might summon up the courage to wish me a happy Valentine's Day, but I was mistaken. I even thought that the ex might get in touch with me, but again, I was mistaken. So it seems that the two most recent men in my life are cowards.

For a moment today, I missed the ex. I was a little upset at being single today. And I thought that I'd rather spend Valentine's Day with someone not-so-great as opposed to spending it on my own. But yeah. That thought was short-lived.

This disappointment with the Advocate makes me remember why I hate being single. It's so difficult to find a good man. Sometimes you think you've found one, but they turn out to be emotionally unavailable. Or manipulative. Or mean. Why are there no good men around?

Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment