Friday 17 February 2012

Work the Blues away...

I was rather blue this morning. I had a little cry before leaving for work and I was on the verge of tears for a while at the office. Why? I'm just being stupid, thinking about the ex again. Thinking is bad for me.

But I am now in a better mood, thanks to work. I am busy, I am doing good work and that has kept me from thinking about him. I like being told that I am good at what I do. My boss told me that I am the best at what I do and that he knows that I'm the only one that can produce such high quality work at such short notice. That makes me feel great. I am glad that my hard work is recognised.

And the greatest thing of all is that it's Friday and I plan on spending a very relaxing weekend at home watching tons of tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment