Thursday 23 February 2012

Thursday... Just Another Day...

So here I am, at work, as usual. I have some work to do, but I am waiting for the information to come my way so I can get started. I am not really in the mood to do anything, but I'll just have to get cracking with it when I have everything I need.

I sent the ex an email yesterday, asking him if he has seen any of my CD's around. I know that they are all still there. I have been missing them, expecially the compliations made when I was in the States. There's a lot of sentimental value attached to those compliations. So he replied saying that he had seen my CD wallet with a stack of my discs in there. He also said that he would check in the flat and that he would let me know. So that's that, I guess.

I went to bed very early last night and slept right through a massive storm apparently. But I am still tired today. I wish I could relax this weekend but I have a million and one things to do. Boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment