Tuesday 28 February 2012

Vanity Fair Party - After the Oscar's Fashion Police

Just a couple of pictures of the stars who changed into a second gown for the Vanity Fair Oscar's After Party...


Cameron Diaz changed into this bright orange Victoria Beckham design, and looks like a true California girl!


David and Victoria Beckham. No surprise here, she's wearing one of her own designs. As much as I want to hate it (as I have all things Beckham), I just can't. I love this dress. It's perfect for those women that have the figures of a 12 year old boy. I'm just sick to death of her expression. A smile would not kill her.


Emma Stone changed into this Chanel gown, which I don't really like. It's fussy at the hips and the transparent bits at the legs don't appeal to me. The only good thing is that it's less overpowering than the red gown she had on during the ceremony.


Jennifer Lopez wearing yet another plunging neckline. This is getting boring. We all know you have boobs. Now put them away! 'kay thanks.


Kate Hudson looked amazing in this red gown. The back is my favourite part:

Super sexy!!!


Shailene Woodley changed from her white matronly gown into this god-awful little dress that looks like it could have been made from the curtain in The Sound of Music. Bleh.

Claire Danes looks absolutely gorgeous in the pink gown. I love the modesty up top and the fun at the bottom. Well done!


I'm not a huge fan of Dianne Kruger's sense of style, but she does quite well in this fire-engine red dress. And yes, I even like the bra-like lacy bit.


I don't quite know how I feel about Elizabeth Banks' gown. I mean, I like the colour, I like the polka dots, I like the feathers. But all in one? I'm not too sure.


January Jones in this teal (or is it bottle green? I can't tell. I don't want to look at it too much) and brown ensemble.... No, it doesn't work.


Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in matchy-matchy navy blue. If not, why not. Her Eli Saab gown is gorgeous. And her new fringe is very cute. I actually kinda like it....


Minnie Driver in sparkly silver and white... She looks good. She's an example of how you don't need to show your tits all the time to look awesome.


"Hello, my name is Sofia Vergara and these are my boobs and these are my curves"
She wears the exact same look at every single event and I'm tired of having her boobs shoved in my face. Scroll back up to see what I said about Jennifer Lopez.... Same to you, babe, same to you.

Jane Fonda Looks pretty amazing for a woman who is about 100 years old. But her husband looks like a walking corpse. Don't stare at him too long... You'll get nightmares!


Zoe Saldana's super skinny self was dressed in this ugly black dress. I seriously dislike the sheer bottom. If you want to wear a long dress, wear a long dress! And she could have done something with her hair!

Gerard Butler brought his sexy Scottishness to the Vanity Fair party... Sigh! A great way to end this entry!



No comments:

Post a Comment