Wednesday 1 February 2012

Happy February!

And just like that, January is over. Where the hell did it go?

I woke up on the verge of tears this morning. I can't even begin to describe how frustrating it is to wake up feeling completely exhausted after sleeping so well all night. My exhaustion has nothing to do with not getting sleep. It just feels as though it's never enough!

I slept almost all the way to work, on the train and on the bus. And when I got to work, I found that distracting myself by doing work was working. Hmmm... I have, however, already run out of steam. I can't concentrate on anything any more.

The absolute highlight of my day has been an sms from the Gautrain people, saying that the bus drivers have abandoned their routes again. Sooooo.... No buses. It's fucking pathetic and I am sick of it. Ugh, I'm so over the fucking Gautrain right now.

But an even bigger highlight is the fact that my Assessor and Moderator POE deadline has been extended to the end of April! This has lifted a huge weight from my shoulders! I know that work pressures will ease at the end of February and after that, I'll be able to focus on that. Thank heavens for small miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment