Tuesday 31 January 2012

Already Exhausted??

I struggled waking up this morning... I just wanted 5 more minutes... About 20 times over! We went out for dinner last night. Half price pizzas at Pascali's! It was just too delicious! And when I got back home, I was just so tired that I showered and went to bed. I tried to read a little before going to sleep, but I think I managed to read half a page before I realised that my eyes would not be staying open. And so, I slept...

And yes, this morning was one hell of a struggle to get up.

I've arrived at work already feeling exhausted. It feels as though I haven't had a holiday in years.... December feels so far away!!! And there's so much work that needs to get done.... Why? Why? Why?

We moved to the 10th floor a few weeks ago, and today, the big boss has also finally moved. So he is sitting practically behind me, which makes me very nervous. I'm always nervous to have my back facing an entrance or an open area (cave-man instinct, I guess) but to have a boss-person sitting behind me... No.... That's not cool at all.

I have made a decision regarding the Advocate. I will not be afraid. I will ask him what he wants from me. I need a definition as to waht we are. Boyfriend-girlfriend? Friends with benefits? If he says he wants a relationship, I will set down my requirements. Friends with benefits, I will not do. It's pretty simple and I won't be accepting any complicated answers.

And now, I think I will organise some breakfast for myself. Then I'll be able to get into the work thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment