Monday 23 January 2012

A Case of the Mondays...

I woke up this morning in the mood for nothing... Didn't want to wake up. Didn't want to get dressed. Didn't want to go to work. Didn't want to have to talk to anyone.

But despite all of that, here I am at work.

The weather sucks today. It's humid, looks like it's going to rain and it's made my hair go frizzy.

I have what looks like a spider bite on my ankle and it's itchy and sore.

I have a bit of a cold. My nose is runny, I have a headache and a bit of a cough.

My back is stiff and so is my neck.

I'm pissed off at the non-events of the weekend. I wanted to go to the Bohemian on Saturday night to go check out a couple of bands but I had heard that the ex was going, so I stayed home. I wanted to see the Advocate but he was working all weekend and he didn't even bother to call or send me an sms or anything. That leaves me wondering what the hell is going on. Am I his fuck buddy? Because if that's the case, I want no part of it. I spent three and a half years being no one's top priority, not even my own. I feel that I could, at best, be the Advocate's number three, after his daughter and his work. I can't do that. I need attention. I need to be made to feel special. I have some serious thinking to do.

I spent all of Sunday afternoon watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I know.... Shitty, trashy, mindless TV. I didn't even feel like watching the cricket.

I have a ton of work to do. I have the induction programme to sort out and I have to do my portfolio of evidence for my Assessor and Moderator course. Both of them are due for the end of February. I don't care about them at the moment. I don't care about anything.

It's been a long time since I've felt so down.

I fucking hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment