Tuesday 17 January 2012

Silly Grins...

So last night was very interesting and lots of fun.... I spent the night at the Advocate's house. We had a little braai, just the two of us, we talked and had a lot of naughtyfun.

It really took my mind off the ex and his nonsense. But then his ex called and tried to create drama, and I felt very uncomfortable. But the Advocate was cool, told me that it;s normal, that she's just looking for attention.

It was good to spend time with him. It got me feeling the way I felt before the ex sent his stupid email. I'm getting on with my life, moving on and working on being the best, happiest me that I can be. His email opened up a lot of old wounds, brought all the emotions to the surface again and I resent him for that.

Dee told me that she saw him recently and that he looks like shit. I feel and look great and I'm glad that all of this has made me stronger and more awesome, while he suffers the consequences of his actions. It's something he'll have to live with for the rest of his life.

There are a few things that I'll never forgive him for doing.... One is turning his back on his unborn child. I've forgiven him for turning his back on me, but I'll never forgive him for rejecting his own flesh and blood. And secondly, I will never forgive him for shutting me out so completely and not even trying to work on our relationship after I lost the baby and I asked him to give it a try. It probable that it wouldn't have worked out, but at least I was willing to try.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

On the happy side of things, I have a very silly grin on my face because I am very happy. I like the Advocate. I like him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment