Tuesday 3 January 2012

Back at Work...

I am back at work after a two week break. If there were more people at the office, it would be better, but there are still a lot of people on leave, so it's all very quiet. I struggled to sleep last night. I went to bed early but I wasn't sleepy so I read. I only got a few hours of sleep so now I could close my eyes and drift off. At least I know that I'll fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow tonight and I'll be back to normal tomorrow. So I'm working very hard at keeping my eyes open right now!

We're supposed to be going to Olwazini next week, but I haven't received any emails about it. I'm sure I'll get some info during the course of the week.

And oh yes, it's a short week, so luckily it'll be over very soon!

Ok, time to look busy...

Or at least look a little awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment