Tuesday 24 January 2012

It's Only Tuesday???

I woke up this morning to the sound of thunder and rain pouring down. It was so nice and I snuggled deeper into my bed. I thought it was about 2 in the morning, so I was shocked when my first alarm went off, meaning that it was already 4:30 and that I would have to get up soon. I snoozed a little but got up earlier than what I usually do and I was on the road by 5:30. I figured it would be smart to leave for work early (and in the car as opposed to the train) because I would have time to deal with whatever madness the traffic would bring. Luckily, it only took me an hour to get to work, so I've been here for an hour and a half already. At least that means that I can leave early this afternoon.

My mom, sister and I went out for pizza last night and it was lovely. I even have some left over pizza for lunch today... Can't wait!

I still haven't heard from the Advocate and I'm seriously thinking that I may have made a mistake in hooking up with him. Live and learn, I guess.

Today I have to do some work. I've been putting it off long enough and I have deadlines looming. I just don't feel like doing anything. It's so difficult for me to get into the swing of things lately. I don't know if I'm depressed, demotivated or if I'm just bored of my job. I've been doing it for two years and it's not that much of a challenge any more. Oh well...

I think it's time for another cup of tea and then I need to do whatever I have to do to get some focus and actually accomplish something today.

At least it will take my mind off the negative thoughts I've been having the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment