Monday 23 January 2012

Another Thing...

.... my nails.

They are a mess.

I think that the stress of the last 6 months is finally growing out. My nails are brittle and weak. If I scratch, they split. It's so annoying.

I've bought my self some nail hardener, so I'm hoping it works. It had better work... That shit's expensive!

Oh and one more thing...

Leggings...

I love them and hate them at the same time.

I love them because they're convenient and comfortable.

But I hate them because they ride down in the crotch area. So uncomfortable.

And the waistband is very high, which is fine if it holds my tummy in a bit. Except that it rolls down when I'm sitting at my desk. Grrrrr.....

GRRRRRRRR.....

And have I mentioned that my hair looks like shit today???? Yeah.

Humidity.

I fucking love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment