Monday 9 January 2012

At Work Once More...

First work Monday of the year.... Gah....

We moved to new office space on Friday, from the 12th floor to the 10th. It all went very smoothly and we have quite a nice set-up going on. We are still in the process of getting settled in.

On Wednesday, our department is going to Olwazini to get to know each other and to know what we are going to do for the year. We're apparently going on a lion walk on Wednesday afternoon and then Thursday night is the big party... Our beginning of the year, teambuilding jol. Apparently there is going to be an open bar... Danger danger!

I'm a little out of sorts today. It would have been my four-year anniversary. The four-year anniversary of the biggest mistake of my life. Oh well.

I'm not in the mood for work. But I must find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment