Friday 13 January 2012

Back at Home...

After spending two nights at Olwazini, I am back home. It was a very good trip. We have our strategy for 2012 pretty much all sorted out and we have plenty of projects in the works. In fact, other than my POE, I have another project due for the end of February, so I really have my work cut out for me. But it's going to be good!!!

So this afternoon, I checked my email and there was a mail from the ex there. He said that he missed me, that he would like to see me, that I would always be important to him. He said that he was sorry for everything and that he didn't expect me to fogive him.

I haven't replied yet. I don't know what to reply. I mean, this is what I wanted him to say.... Six months ago. I would have gone running back to him six months ago. But now? I don't think so.

I would like to see him for some closure. And I know it won't be easy. But I need to. I just never thought that it would come from him.

I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment