Monday 16 January 2012

A Weekend of Thinking...

After receiving that email from the ex on Friday, I was not in a good place. I thought about what he said all weekend and wondered what brought this about. For the longest time, he showed no emotion whatsoever and suddenly he tells me that he's sorry, that he misses me and that I'm still very improtant to him? I don't get it. Why was I not important to him when I needed him? Would he have sent that email if I had still been pregnant?

I am so scared of being hurt that I doubt everything he says. If he had said all of this to me six months ago, I would have believed that we could have a chance. But it's too late now. I want to see him and tell him, face to face, that I don't miss him, that I can't forgive him for what he did to me and our baby and that it's highly unlikely that we could ever be friends.

He chose not to be there for me when I needed him, and now, I simply can't be there for him.

I have been through hell and I am finally getting back to a good place. I can't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment