Thursday 19 January 2012

Want ALL the cute things!!!!

Some black tissues for when you're feeling VERY depressed

Because kitties are awesome

Yummy!!!!

The "blood spatter" only shows when the mug is hot!!!


You can cuddle with each one of the five boroughs of New York!


Bag by Kate Spade.... Must eat cake for breakfast!!!


I must have this!!! Even if it means being a fat-ass!!!


Perhaps a cute wedding gift for a whiskey-drinking couple...


I want these decorations for my tree for Christmas 2012!!


Nutella-filled strawberries, you say?? Yes please!!!


You see? Penguins CAN fly!!!


I don't play Miss Fix-It because I don't have one of these....


The mug wakes up as it gets hot from the coffee... Just like me!!


Cutest. Glasses. Ever.


Cupcake-shaped salt and pepper shakers.... Kinda messes with my brain!


Swiss Army Measuring Spoons...


Winter-themed cupcakes.... Absolutely beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment