Thursday 5 January 2012

Back to Work: Day 3

Third day back at work and the weekend is close! And for a third day running, I am looking fabulous and getting lots of compliments at work! L even asked if I was dating someone in the building! Ha ha... No!

Yesterday afternoon was rather hectic at the office. I got caught between two parties that do not like each other and because of their issues, I got burned. I've tried so hard to keep myself out of all that nonsense and I was really disappointed that I had been manipulated like that. But I've learned my lesson and from now on, I will just keep my head down and ignore all the politics around me.

The cricket is going along swimmingly and it makes me happy. The only downside of watching it on TV is seeing all those people at Newlands, very obviously still on holiday, chilling in the sun... So jealous!

Next week I will be at Olwazini from Wednesday and it'll be nice to get away from the city for a few days.

On Friday, my dad flies to Chile for two weeks to visit the family and to attend my cousin's wedding.

And now, I need to get through today and tomorrow so that I can enjoy my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment