Wednesday 23 November 2011

It's MY Friday!!!

I am in a delighfully good mood today as it is my last day of work for the week!!! I am on leave tomorrow and Friday, and then I am spending all of next week at Olwazini on the Assessor and Moderator training. It's going to be a lot of hard work but I am looking forward to it.

I was not feeling well all day yesterday. I was nauseous and dizzy. Rather horrible. Today I am feeling a lot better, thank goodness!

The heat has finally calmed down and we have gone to the other extreme. This week has been cold and wet. It is so cloudy today that I don't have a view from my desk any more. It's just all clouds. Luckily I don't have to catch the bus and train home today in this weather because my dad is coming to fetch me. We are going to Lanseria as he is flying to Cape Town this afternoon. Tomorrow, I'll take my aunt and cousin to the Lion Park which is close by and we'll fetch my dad from there once he lands. I'm just hoping the weather is not too bad so we can see the lions. My aunt and cousin are flying back on Friday morning but I think I will stay home and get some sleep. I need it! And this weekend I need to get my things organised for my week away from home. I need toiletries and goodies.

I am hoping to see the Advocate before I leave on Sunday. It will be nice to hang out.... So we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment