Tuesday 15 November 2011

Jumping to Conclusions

I wish that my brain had an off switch, especially when it comes to the ex. He has been in my head for a few days now. I keep playing certain things over and over again. I keep re-visiting old, unconfirmed suspicions. I keep questioning some of the things he said and did. Then I link those memories with others and I come up with all these conclusions, which may or may not be true. I wish I could stop. What I need is closure. I know this. And I also know that I will not get it. Not from him anyway.

Then here at work, I am not having much of a great time either. I have been getting dirty looks all day, as though I were in primary school again. It just really puts a downer on my work situation. It gives me stress and it drains my energy. I am obviously working with children who do not have the balls to talk to me about whatever issue they may have with me. How frustrating.

There is just a short while until I go home. I am not at the office tomorrow and I am so happy about that! I need to be away from this tension. It is hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment