Tuesday 1 November 2011

Time is on my side.... I hope...

Four months ago today, I packed my things and left the life I shared with him. I last saw him one month ago today. The other anniversary is only a few days away. I am not in a good place today. A few tears have already been shed. I want to get back into my bed, curl up and cry.

In other news, the Gautrain was a mess again today. Trains were not running from Sandton to Rosebank. They provided a bus service. I had to stand the whole way. And I almost fell face-first into the lap of a stranger more than once. Fun times.

I have a ton of work to get through today. Luckily I discovered a way to work smart as opposed to working hard. But still, it's a lot and I don't feel like doing it.

Depsite my best intentions, I am already having a crap day.

I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment