Friday 25 November 2011

Weekendness

I have been off work since yesterday. I took my aunt and cousin to the Lion Park and then to Croc City to show them some animals. It was a lot of fun. We touched lion cubs, fed some giraffes, played with some bearded dragons, an albino Burmese python, a corn snake, a baby crocodile and a Chilean Rose tarantula. Yes, lots of creepy animals and it was so cool! We also went to see a cultural dance which was pretty cool. It was a long day but it was so worth it!

Today we had to get up very early to go to the airport as they were heading back to Chile. I have decided that I am going to save my money so that I can go to Chile at the end of next year. I want to go for three weeks. I haven't been since 1997 so it's time for me to go again. After going to the airport, my mom and I got onto the Gautrain and spent the morning in Sandton. I bought some new clothes and I am very happy with my purchases. But shopping is very tiring!

I am going off to Olwazini to attend the Assessor and Moderator training and I will be there for the week. So now I need to get all my laundry done and sorted.

Tonight is the Wolmer Rock Show and I've played with the idea of going, but I know that I won't go. The main reason is that I do not want to go alone because I know that the ex will be there and I am not strong enough to bump into him on my own. It will just be too weird.

Speaking of aloneness, I get the feeling that I will be spending tonight at home, on my own once again. I had a bit of an sms chat with the Advocate on Wednesday night and it was weird. So despite that him saying last weekend that we might hang out, I doubt that it will happen. So yeah. Yay fucking yay for the single life.

So I'm pretty tired from the last two days of activities and when I got home, I thought of taking a nap. While I was lying on my bed, I decided not to take a nap because it would mean that I'd be awake until whatever time tonight, hating the fact that I'm at home. So instead, I am going to stay awake for now and go to bed early so that I can have an early start tomorrow. I have a few things to do so I might as well focus on that and not on the fact that I'm not hearing from the Advocate. But still, it's a sting that I do not appreciate. I am still bruised and fragile and it would be nice if that was pandered to just a little bit. I'm just saying... It would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment