Monday 21 November 2011

Weekend Roundup

Friday night was rather horrible. I spent the evening at home on my own. I watched TV and hated every second of it. I felt so lonely. I spent my Saturday morning doing laundry and cleaning up. And I watched about 4 hours of America's Got Talent, which was a lot better than the shit I had watched the night before. My folks got back from their trip with my aunt in the early evening and it was a rather drastic change to have the house full of people again. We went to Menlyn on Sunday and I got quite bored and tired of walking around the mall. I hate going to malls as a general rule, but even more so when I have no money to spend.


The highlight of my weekend was the fact that the Advocate sent me an sms on Saturday and we had a nice chat. Yes, I do still like him despite the fact that he has been rather distant in the last few weeks. He said that we would do something at the end of this week. So I'm hoping that it works out. I don't know why, but I like the guy. There's just something about him.


I slept really badly last night. Dime, my very shy kitty, was demanding a lot of attention from me and he would lie at the foot of the bed watching me. It worried me. He's been like that twice before. The first time was the evening that the ex had the car accident and the second time was when I was pregnant. Both ended up being highly traumatic events that ended very badly. So when I saw how he was acting last night, I got very worried. I guess that's why I slept so badly. I only managed to fall asleep after midnight and the rain woke me up at 4am. I forced myself to go back to sleep but I had to be up at 5am anyway. So yes, I am feeling rather out of it today. I just want to go home and get into bed!


The heat has finally broken. It is very overcast and rainy. I'm enjoying it, but I would much rather be at home, in bed, drinking lots of tea, reading a good book and snoozing. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment