Friday 15 June 2012

Finally... Weekend....

It has been one hell of a week... I don't think I've ever gone through so much stress at work. That woman is a complete nightmare to be around and it finally got to me. On Wednesday, I revoked my offer to assit her team in training the banking staff. I told my boss' boss that I did not want to be in her line of fire if something went wrong. And I put all of my concerns in writing - in an email - to my boss and his boss. So I am now hoping that action is taken. It is the only thing that keeps me going. I decided that  I will be at work every day.... I will try to be awesome every day. If I am stressed at work, so be it. But I will not give her the satisfaction of knowing that she has forced me to stay away from the office. I will be there every fucking day just to piss her off.

So finally the weekend has arrived. I wish that I was out, getting drunk and forgetting the week I just had. But instead, I am at home, in my PJ's. Oh the crazy life a single woman in her 30's leads! At least I'll be going out tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment