Monday 18 June 2012

Oh, I Almost Forgot...

It's very rare for me to do a double-post these days, but there are a few things I wanted to add....

Firstly, it's the one-year anniversary of this blog. Happy birthday blog!!

I know the cake says 50.... I just like the pink, black and red combination... And the stars. I love the stars!

I also wanted to add that I am feeling a little pissed off.... The ex has shown up all over my Facebook newsfeed. A photographer has obviously uploaded photos that were taken almost two years ago of the ex's band. And one of the band members is a mutual friend so there's my ex... All over my Facebook newsfeed. I am not taking it well. Although, to my credit, I am taking it better than I would have 6 months ago. Back then I would have been in tears. Now I am just annoyed. I hate the fact that he shows up when I'm doing great... Almost as if to remind me that there he is and that he still has the power to affect my moods. I know he shouldn't, but the reality is that he does. The other weekend I saw his car in the the parking lot of Dee's complex and my entire day was ruined. And now my day has been ruined by seeing his stupid face on my newsfeed. I did look at all the photos, I'll admit. I had to see if they were new or old. And I paused at a close up of his face and wondered what on earth I ever found physically attractive. I still can't figure it out. I must have been blind - how is an overweight, ginger, sweaty man attractive? Well, at least I know I'm no longer attracted to him! Although, to be fair, I think I stopped finding him attractive long before we broke up.

And that's all I wanted to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment