Wednesday 20 June 2012

Not Feeling It...

The working is piling up around me and I can't seem to get myself in the right frame of mind to start going through it all.... I feel as though I am a ball of PMS-fury just waiting to explode. Every little thing around me is a source of frustration today. The ringing phone, the annoying woman who sits behind me, the person trying to find a new ringtone at the office, the chick that speaks so loudly all the time that I suspect she might actually have a hearing problem.... Shall I continue? Ok.... The fact that my body temperature is all over the place. I'm either boiling hot or so cold that I have to wear my coat at my desk. The sound of my own typing annoys me. And my stiff, sore back and neck muscles... I won't even begin to describe just how annyoing that is. There is just one thing I miss about the ex.... Just one tiny thing, and that's his ability to give me a decent massage. Stupid. I know.

All I am looking forward to is the weekend... As usual. I am seeing my school friends on Saturday night. I can't wait. It's been such a long time since we've gotten together and just talked. I've really missed them in the last year or so. My sister got a VIP pass to a high tea and wedding fashion show on Sunday afternoon and she invited me to go along. She says I'm the only person she knows who want to get married! Well, yes... eventually. When I meet the right man.

Speaking of the right man, I feel as though I am ready to date again. Maybe not, you know, this weekend, because the PMS-monster will send any guy running in the opposite direction, but in the near future. I feel ready.

At this moment, all I want is to pack up my things, go home and get into bed. I feel exhausted. Is it still the after-effects of donating blood? I don't know. It's probably the PMS. I'd love to sleep through it.

Now it would be very nice if everyone could just turn their own personal volume down and just be quiet.

I have a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment