Tuesday 5 June 2012

Let's Do This!

Yesterday we attended some training at work at it was the biggest waste of time I have ever experienced. We are all in the business of training and to have to sit through such a terrible experience was torture.

We finished early and then the mood was awful. The bitch woman was on some sort of mission and she kept her favourites very close to her all day. The tension was so thick in the office that I spent most of the time outside. And before 3:30, I had left. I just couldn't handle it any more.

This morning the bitch woman is again on some mission, cleaning her cupboards out. I am hoping that this is a sign of her imminent departure. The office will be a much lighter, brighter place when she is gone.

And then, of course, I heard her gossiping to one of her buddies about how she's in trouble for coming to the office late all the time. And yes, she was talking about me... Because I leave at 4pm every afternoon. But you know what, I'm here on time every morning. Not like her who waltzes in at whatever time she feels like arriving.

But I'm not going to get into that.

I am determined to have a good day today and to get a lot of work done.

I just need to ignore this stupid bitch cow and do my thing.

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment