Friday 29 June 2012

Watching the Weight...

In the last year I have gained about 30 kilos or so... I'm not one to constantly weigh myself, so it's pretty much a guess. I have gone up 2 pants sizes, from 34 to 38 and 2 shirt sizes from 32 to 36, sometimes even 38.

The reason for the wieght gain is the fact that I am eating three meals a day again. And I have a mother who gets very upset if plates are not clean at the end of a meal, so I am eating pretty much everything that's put in front of me. For a while I also did a lot of comfort eating and even though I've stopped that, my stomach has gotten used to having all kinds of delicous goodies fed into it.

I was putting on one of my new 36DD bras this morning, and I realised that the weight gain has meant that I got my boobs back. At my thinnest, I was down to a 34C. I've never been a flat-chested kinda girl, and a 34C is the smallest I'd been since I was 15. I'm very glad to have my boobs back, but I'm a little uncomfortable by the mass I have below the chest area.

Yes, I wear clothes that flatter me and I'm tall, but there's something uncomfortable about sitting down and have two massive rolls bulging out, ruining the look of an outfit.

And so the thought pops into my head that perhaps I should start watching what I eat. I'm not a fan of excerise so I figure that if I start off by watching what I eat, it'll be a good start. But then comes time to actually eat and let's face it.... I freakin' love food!

And I put it off.....

For a little while anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment